Sunday, June 17, 2012

pops

thanks for.....
 all your hard work
 showing me that change is possible
patiently waking me up in high school
teaching me to drive
cleaning snow off my car
making sure i knew how to change a tire
allowing me a voice
listening 
teaching me not to be a damsel in distress
my thick golden hair
 being a dedicated husband
giving me the benefit of the doubt
being open to new ideas
following your dreams
always being honest
never letting your family go with out
teaching me right from wrong
working with my "tonal" issues
painting my toenails on prom night
ignoring my difficulty with telling time on a face watch
showing me that reading is a great adventure
barbecuing
keeping your promise to take us to disney world
being different when i turned 18
making the best pancakes ever
getting us puppies so we wouldn't worry

i don't tell you nearly as often as i should, how much i love and appreciate you. i'm so grateful for all the things you taught me. i'm so happy that i get to work, laugh and create things with you every day! happy fathers day, you really mean the world to me pops

love, 
little foot 

No comments:

Post a Comment